ExhibitaPro is the first 3D program designed specifically for exhibition management professionals to meet the daily challenges of curators, registrars, designers and other professionals in the sector. With this program you can:
– Reduce logistics and operating costs.
– Reduce the time between the conceptual process and the installation of the exhibition.
– Increasing the creative potential of curators and designers to experiment with different heights, wall colors, installation formats, and other museum resources.
– Minimize the risk of deterioration of the works by regulating their handling.
– Immediately communicate, both internally and externally, all the conceptual aspects of the exhibition.
– Maintain a complete documentary record of all exhibitions for your archive.
– Easily create custom 3D spaces.
– Provide visual distribution and plans to the assembly team.
– Optimize the exhibition space thanks to its “virtual flight” system that allows you to clearly and accurately see the traffic routes, accesses and flow of visitors.
– Analyze how the visitor will view the exhibit, either from a wheelchair or from a child’s perspective.
– Create virtual videos for internal communication or advertising.
– Reduce planning and design time.